Meal, serves 4, 350 cal/serving, 30 minutes
- 2 tbsp ginger slices
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 15oz can pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 tbsp spicy mustard powder
- 1/3 cup low fat Greek yogurt Sea salt to taste
- 4 Cod Fillets, about one-inch thick
- 1 jar 7.6oz. HerbNZest Apple Champagne Mustard
In a mixing bowl, add oil, ginger, mustard powder, yogurt, and salt. Mix into a smooth thick paste. Then, add in the olives and HerbNZest Apple Champagne Mustard.
Marinade cod fillets in the thick paste for 1 hour. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pour contents into baking tray, cover with foil, and bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the fish flesh is white and opaque. Remove and serve hot.
- Deboleena Dutta