Meal, serves 2, 350 cal/serving, 30 minutes
- 1 package of fresh or frozen cheese ravioli (about 1.5 cups)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/3 cup sliced portabella mushrooms, thin slices
- 6 tbs HerbNZest Fennel Saffron Pumpkin Butter
- 1/3 cup parmesan (divided)
- 1 curly parsley leaf for garnishing (optional)
Cook ravioli as directed on the package. Remove from heat and strain.
In a skillet, sauté and mushrooms in oil. Add in pumpkin butter, salt, and half of the Parmesan to make a sauce. Pour sauce over ravioli. Garnish with parsley, sprinkle remaining Parmesan and serve.
- Deboleena Dutta