Meal, serves 4, 300 calories/serving, prep time: 15 minutes
- 2 pounds of boneless pork shoulder, trimmed and cut into 4 pieces
- 1 medium onion, skin removed and finely chopped
- 1 jar HerbNZest Curry Ketchup
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 4 burger buns
In a small bowl mix the ketchup, vinegar, onions, salt and pepper. Place pork at the bottom of slow cooker. Then add ketchup mixture and cover the slow-cooker. Turn your slow cooker and cook on high until pork is very tender, about 4 hours. Once cooked, transfer pork to a work surface and using 2 forks, shred the meat. Thicken the sauce a bit and add back the shredded pork so that it is drenched in sauce.
Serve hot on a roll.
- Deboleena Dutta