Meal, Serves 4, 350 calories/serving, 20 minutes
- 4 medium Naan Flat Bread
- 1/2 c. HerbNZest Vegan Curry Pumpkin Sauce
- 1 8oz bag Daiya Mozzarella style shreds
- ¼ pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 8oz can of kalamata olives chopped into rings
- 1/2 pack of Arugula leaves
- 1/2 tsp Fresh ground black pepper
Spread out each naan on your countertop. Using a spoon, spread 1 tbs of HerbNZest Vegan Curry Pumpkin Sauce on each naan bread. Then sprinkle 1/4 of the cheese, 1/4 of the tomatoes and olives on each naan. Pan fry for 10-15 minutes on low heat until the cheese is melted.
Then remove from heat and top with Arugula and fresh ground pepper. Serve while hot.
- Deboleena Dutta