- 1 lb. of lean ground turkey
- 1 15oz can of beans (white, pinto, or kidney)
- 4 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1.5 c. water
- 1 inch cube of butter
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 fresh ground black peppercorn
- 1 c. HerbNZest Saffron-Fennel Pumpkin Butter
Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat and saute onions. Add in the ground turkey and sauté until browned. Add in beans and water and bring to boil. Mix in HerbNZest Saffron-Fennel Pumpkin Butter, salt, pepper, butter.
Reduce heat and let the pot simmer for 8-10 minutes to blend the flavors. Serve immediately.
- Dana Hoover