- 12 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion diced
- 4-6 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbs dried minced onion
- 1 c. + 1tbs HerbNZest Chive Tomato Cooking Sauce
- 4-6 medium sliced shitake mushrooms
Cook spaghetti in a saucepan until it is al dente.
In a large skillet, heat oil. Add onions, garlic and salt and sauté. Add mushrooms and turkey and sauté until turkey browns. Add HerbNZest Chive Tomato Cooking Sauce. Mix in spaghetti into the sauce, grind fresh pepper over the top, and serve.
- Dana Hoover